WAYS TO HAVE A GREAT AND REWARDING 2018
Welcome to 2018! It is very important to inform you on some of the things you can do to make 2018 breathtakingly great for you. Many people desire to have a great year but they are not ready to come out of their comfort zone or change the way they do things.
Beloved, are you hoping that your 2018 will be a better year than your 2017? If you answered yes, then the next question to ask is what have you changed in 2018 in respect of the ways you have been things? If your answer is nothing, then you are probably one of the persons that made Albert Einstein to say this: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. In other words, if you are still doing again the same thing you did in 2017 which probably didn’t yield the desired result, well they may not change.
I therefore strongly encourage you to make the following 8 moves starting today.
1. Write Your Achievements In 2017. This should be an inventory that you will write with pen and paper noting the 12 victories you created in 2017. It should be what you achieved. This is a kind of faith booster that if you won and achieve something last year, you will still win this year. Try and review them regularly especially when you face challenges.
2. Make Your Perfect New Year Plan. I always encourage people to write down what they actually desire their year to be; setting out their dream year in courageous detail. Do not think small here!
3. Set Your 5 Monthly Priorities. These priorities can be personal or professional. Just get them down so your best nature can start sensing opportunities to make them happen. You now have a tool you can use for regular review to keep you mentally focused on the vital few things at a time.
4. Do A Yearly Life Detox Audit. The negative people, the pursuits you dislike and the environments that deplete your joy are costing you fortunes of income and empires of impact. They can also deplete your commitment and dedication to your priorities. They are success robbers that should be deleted from your life. This will help you to become the person you truly want to be.
5. Spend 60-Minute To Learn Daily. Spending 60 minutes every day learning and growing is an absolute game-changer. The more you know, the better you can do and the faster you’ll grow, the higher you’ll fly. Schedule a daily period to invest in your personal development and mastery of your craft. Build this right into your daily schedule for the next 90 days. Note that the things that get scheduled are the things that get done.
6. Create Your Morning Declaration. Write a statement of few paragraphs to remind yourself of who you are at your best, how you wish to live each day and what you vow to stand for in the world. Reciting this aloud when you first wake up will revive your brain and heart which will be a tonic and a motivator. This will also help you to delete negativity and bring on your audacity.
7. Take Time To Have Fun. You know that life is too short to be too serious. Yes, it can be tough. Sure, unexpected events happen. Definitely, our great hopes can sometimes be destroyed. Yet, there is so much striking beauty in the world and you have such good in your life and around you. As unexpected events happen, keep doing your best and remember that vast blessings are definitely on their way. Again take time to have fun with your family and “good” friends. This will keep you going after hopes have been dashed.
8. Keep a journal. A journal is different from a diary. In journal you write positive and negative life lessons you learn on daily basis and do a weekly review of same. This will help you to avoid repeating mistakes and also help you to focus on the areas you are good.
I hope this will be useful to you as you pray and plan for your year. I wish you a great and rewarding 2018. Thanks to Robin Sharma (my mentor) and Vic Johnson for making me better
I remain your friend and fan,